Monday, November 3, 2008

Laptop Lunches

So, how green are you when you travel? How about when your kids go to school? This is an area that frankly our family is still working on. When we are busy with life, our best efforts at being green can fall terribly flat while on the go. We end up turning to plastic water bottles, and drive thru convenience.

What's the solution? Laptop Lunches!

Great for kids, and parents alike, these sets will help you in your efforts for a waste-free lunch. Also BPA-free and lead free. Last week, during our giveaway, this was hands down the most commented on item that we carry at MamaGoesGreen. So this week the Laptop Systems are on sale through 11/11. Don't wait, we only have a limited quantity! Not sure how to pack them? Check out the flickr group for inspiration! Have fun shopping green!

6 comments:

My First Kitchen said...

I love these! Bento boxes and laptop lunches are such a great way to eat healthier and make trash. And the colored boxes make kids have fun with lunch!

My First Kitchen said...

And that's supposed to say "NOT make trash." :) Sorry. I voted early this morning. I'm a little out of it.

Doreen/www.MomGoesGreen.com said...

I haven't bought ziploc baggies in months... refused to! Reusable containers are the ONLY green way to go!

Heather said...

I love these and need to order one...what a great idea!

Heather
http://www.thegiftcloset.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I loove my laptop lunch box. I wish I'd invested in them long ago. It took me about a week to get used to portioning out the right amount/size of food (sometimes getting sandwiches made on that hearty whole-grain bread can be a challenge, but I found that my kids don't mind eating a smooshed sandwich!) but now it's easy peasey--AND--goes easily in the dishwasher. Hesides the lead concern, our vinyl lunchboxes used to get so musty-smelling after a few weeks and there was no good way to clean them.

Gretchen said...

Hiya. Just wanted to drop by and say Thanks again for the very cute reusable shopping bags that I won from you at the SITS-a-thon.

And, I blogged about them and linked up to you. The post will be published on Monday. Just wanted you to know! Have a great day.