Happy New Year! We are fully entrenched now in 2009, and many of us are reflecting on 2008. Our 2008 was full of "new" things. We planted our first garden, started a new business, and changed our routines to make them green. Looking back at my handwritten goals for 2008, I am happy to report we accomplished most of what we set out to do.
photo by Fred_711
This year, my husband and I are sitting down together to write out our personal and family goals. I prefer the word goal to resolution, because it keeps me focused on the process it takes to get to my goal. I'd love to hear from you: Do you make resolutions, or goals in the New Year? Care to share any? Here are some of mine for this year:
- Continue with the green/healthy habits started in 2008
- Establish morning routine
- Read 1 book a month
- Eat more raw, local foods, less processed and take out
- Finish our Debt Snowball
- Go to our town hall meetings, start to share my voice in my community
- Expand the garden, plant more from seed
- Be a better friend
- Continue to simplify
- Continue to grow http://www.mamagoesgreen.com/
Thanks for all the love and comments you guys send my way! Here's to many more!