Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Green Approach to Dieting

So, if you are like me, and over 60% of Americans, you want to lose some weight. After 4 kids in 6 years, I have about 50 lbs to lose. In my quest to go green, I was searching for the right program. I wanted a company I could trust not to just be going with a fad, like ephedra for example, but one with proven scientific results. Also, I didn't want something like alli that could be potentially embarassing. I have the privelege of living across the street from one of the greatest biking/walking trails in the country, and so I have comitted to walking a lot more. This is in line with the greening of my life, because I can walk to the post office, the bank, the playground, the grocery store and the library! We even walk to piano lessons! The next step I took was to start on this plan:

I love how easy it is, and I love how it makes me feel! No more early afternoon drops in energy, or ravishing hungry feelings! Check it out, it may be the right start for you!

No comments: